This coming April 11th, I will facilitate a discussion about the ‘Role of ICT in PYP’ in SAIBSA-Job Alike Session (http://saibsa.net/) to be held in Ascend International School, Mumbai, India (http://www.ascendinternational.org/). I don’t simply want to preach or discuss about the importance of ICT in learning. Rather, I’m hoping to have a LOT OF GROUP SHARING and open discussions where participants can reflect about their current ICT practices, be critical about them, explore other ICT practices and hopefully, come up with personal and professional action plans.
Here are some of the resources that I believe are helpful for this session:
1. #pypchat 20th September 2012 discussed the role of ICT in the PYP
2. Integration in the Classroom: Challenging the Potential of a School Policy
3. Will YouTube profit from new child-safe app?
4. Student and Technology: Addiction or Education
5. York School PYP Exhibition 2015
6. Glossary of ICT Terminology
7. Best Apps for Teaching and Learning from American Association of Librarians
8. Quick Guide: ICTs in education challenges and research questions
9. The Power of Student Action in Inquiry-based Learning
10. Technology Integration: A Case Study and Personal History
11. Sugata Mitra’s new experiments in self-teaching (2010)
12. Did you Know 4.0
13. App Tools 21st Century Skills: http://www.slideshare.net/zaid/creative-visualizations-of-blooms-taxonomies
14. Ipadagogy Wheel: https://castlebrae1to1.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/ipadagogy-blooms-taxonomy-app-wheels/
15. What is a PLN?
16. Global Projects: OurGlobalFriendships